Florida natural trainer Gabriel Valantino talks "Confidence."
He says, "Growing up I was not confident at all. I would constantly feel bad for myself and walk around in fear. As I began working out, I finally started gaining confidence and feeling comfortable in my skin. I’ve learned that having confidence can truly change your life for the better. Being confident can help improve your relationships, reduce stress, and lead to more happiness and success in your life."
"Here's my top 5 ways to boost your confidence:"
1. Stop comparing yourself to others (don't compare your season to someone else's season);
2. Take care of your body (diet, exercise, sleep);
3. Avoid negative people in your life as much as possible (including family and friends);
4. Surround yourself with positive/supportive people; and
5. Count the blessings you already have (be grateful for everything you have).