Musclemania® Pro Kwame Duah says, "They say 'Bodybuilding is an art. Your body is the canvas. Weights are your brush. Nutrition is your paint.' So here are some training and nutrition tips that helped me when I started."
Some beginners tips:
- Set yourself a realistic goals.
- Follow a program or plan that you trust and stick to it. Hold yourself accountable.
- Challenge yourself! This could be with reps, weight, sets etc. This is also great motivation to help you stick to your goal.
- Stay safe and try to control most of your movements while you train when you can.
- Eat a well balanced diet and have lots of rest. Your recovery gives you a great advantage to increase your frequency with training.